||[Jun. 18th, 2008|01:54 pm]
Rough around the edges
Unfortunately, it had to be done. Please remember to READ these carefully and pay special attention to the "TAGS" information, as it is very important (because if you don't follow these guidelines, I will get pissed and ban you).
- Be respectful of others. This should go without saying, but seeing as this LJ (home of TEH WANK) I am SAYING it.
- USE COMMON SENSE. If you don't have any... get out.
- Art, fic, screencaps, fan soundtracks, pimping, reccing, rambling, essays, manifestos, and just about ANYTHING else you can think of is allowed. There are just 2 things that we ask you to do when posting:
- Use LJ-cuts for <lj-cut text="TEXT GOES HERE"> Blah, Blah, Blah </lj-cut>
- ANY image
- Anything rated "R" and above
- Anything longer than a paragraph or two.
- This includes confirmed or unconfirmed spoilers for the movies and upcoming books.
- USE TAGS. I'm not playing around when I say this. Use PROPER tags.
I really, really DON'T think I can stress this enough. I am extremely anal retentive and I constantly use memories and tags to keep everything organized. If you mess my system up, or make me run around trying to figure out what your tags should have been, I will just delete your post. And if this happens more than three times, I will flat out ban you.
That being said, please pay attention because I will now LAYOUT exactly the correct way to tag in this community.
- If you are posting a fic, then the tag would be "fic". If you're posting art, the tag should be "art", and unless it's YOUR art, then it's also considered a rec, in which case you also tag "rec" and the artist's name "example artist name". You see, it's really NOT that hard. If you're posting an essay, or anything else as follows, remember to tag accordingly.
- As Maintainer, I reserve to right to change, alter, add and/or delete tags as I see fit, for the sake of the organization of the community.
- For a list of current tags, you can click here
- May I suggest, in an effort to make your life easier, just post your entry without tags first, then once it's been posted click on the image and pick the tags that apply. That way, you won't have to worry about it until after you've posted. But if you do this, you MUST change the tags IMMEDIATELY after posting, otherwise I'll see that there are no tags and delete the entry. Please, don't make me do that. I really do want to.
- That pretty much sums it all up. Don't be too intimidated by all that tagging business. It's really not that hard.
- And remember, this is an open community for fans of Jacob Black and Jessica Stanley. Our goal (mission statement) is to spread the love of these two fictional characters. This is all done for fun and because we love the series. So have fun, spread the love and post away!
<3 Ash rosweldrmr
If there are ANY questions, whatsoever, please feel FREE to ask away. I don't mind questions. I'm actually very nice (aside from the flaming anal retentive streak) and I really just want to make this the best community I can.